Sunday, November 7, 2010

Today was a lazy day. After all the work in the yard yesterday I was worn out. Mom and Dad, and one of Dad's friends raked up 16 bags of leaves, and of course I helped by fetching sticks and running through the piles. I told mom to take it easy today and luckily this time she listened to me, of course she took some medicine to help with her runny nose, and that helped her rest today too, because it makes her very sleepy. We all slept in late and then Mom, Dad and Boy went to their Sunday dinner at Dad's Moms house.

While they were gone I got bored and decided to play a little and carried one of moms blankets all over the house. I left it right by the front door so they would know I missed them while they were gone! Dad came home though and said I was naughty for carrying Moms blankie around. Mom and Boy didn't come home until later, so I had a quiet afternoon while Dad worked on his music. Now Dad is cooking dinner while Mom and Boy watch a movie and relax, it smells really yummy. I cant wait until I get my dinner later. I love my food!

No comments:

Post a Comment