Friday, November 5, 2010



Mom didn't sleep well last night, she was awake a lot and I could tell she was scared of something. Every time she would start to drift off to sleep she would jerk awake and her heart was pounding. She kept asking me if someone was in the house dressed like a cowboy with a gun, but I knew there wasn't anyone that wasn't supposed to be, so I just lifted me head lazily and told her to go back to sleep. She finally fell asleep for a while which was nice because that meant I got to get some sleep too. Then she woke up early (about 5:30) and started having a sneezing fit! She spent the next hour and a half sneezing and blowing her nose. She wouldn't even let me eat the dirty tissues. She's no fun sometimes.

After my little boy when to this place called "school" for a few hours, mom, dad, and boy worked on raking the front yard. Sister and I barked whenever anyone walked past. I didn't want mom to think anyone was sneaking up on her because that makes her panic.

We've spent the afternoon napping, because mom wore herself out doing the yard work. I tried to tell her to come sit down and pet me whenever she would come inside for a second, or would go in the garage to get a tool or a garbage bag, cuz I knew she was tired but she didn't listen.

She's been complaining that the insurance company wont answer the phone. She got a referral to see a new kind of doctor called a psychiatrist but has to get it approved first, unfortunately she cant get a hold of anyone to approve it, and its making her very frustrated and anxious.

Hopefully tonight she can relax a little, either at grandma's house or with her friends. I need an evening off and she needs some fun! I love my mommy but sometimes she tires me out with all her anxiety!


No comments:

Post a Comment