Monday, December 6, 2010

Its been a busy couple of weeks. Moms sister in law came to visit and that has made Mom very happy. Thats why she was so busy cleaning the house before, so it would be nice when her in laws were here.

Mom, Dad and Boy had a good Thanksgiving, and got lots of yummy leftovers sent home for us dogs, so we had a good one too.

Mom has been spending a lot more time out of the house lately with her sister-in-law which has been good for her I think, though I do miss her a lot when she is gone, and sometimes I get into trouble when she is gone. I just get bored sometimes, or I want to make the house look special for when Mom comes home, though she isnt always as happy about it as I want her to be. Thats okay though. She never gets too mad.

Mom has been getting anxious the past few days though. She says her sister has to leave soon, and she is worried that things will get bad again (she hasnt been seeing as many scary things lately since her sister has been here, and has been sleeping better too). Mom says she is going in to see a new kind of doctor this week, that will maybe be able to help her with all her anxiety and stress. I hope so, I want my momma to be happy, though I can tell that the thought of going to another new doctor is making her anxiety worse, so I have been demanding lots of attention from her to keep her mind off things.

Boy is getting excited for Christmas and has been watching lots of Christmas movies. He says if I'm not careful they are going to dress me up like a reindeer with a red nose. I hope not, I dont like being dressed up, but if it will make mom happy I'd do it, at least for a minute. Then when they turn their backs, I'll tear it up like I do every costume they put me in. I do like the tree inside the house with all the pretty lights though, I like to sit on the couch and stare at it. Why dont we have trees inside all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment